First Post



My first entry of what I hope will be a long and lasting relationship! Not being the most technical, I have finally got my butt into gear and worked out how to do all this "Blogging" stuff!

What an amazing year! I have been blessed with the most amazing couples who have let me into their lives to share with them something that is so personal. What an honor to be part of their day!! So I thank you all!!!!

A special mention to the lovely Dave & Benice Klum, who chose me to photograph their amazing day on the beautiful north island on New Zealand. Thank you for the privilege. It was an amazing experience which I will treasure for many years to come.

The other couple close to me was the amazing Sam & Grace McKendrick. Who decided to elope in the far north island of Hayman Island. What a spot!! Being just the 3 of us, what an honor!

Thank you guys for giving my wonderful wife and I the much needed short holiday in the far north.



My lovely little sister decided to tie the knot this year! Photographed by yours truly.

After a very wet start to the day, we were finally blessed with some of the best light I have ever seen.

Congratulations to you both!!